Bellamy Circular Rustic Steel Planter & Raised Flower Bed
The Bellamy Rustic Steel Planter comes in a variety of sizes, for smaller installations or massive flower bed arrangements. Each one can be used to provide a clean border around plants and garden installations.
The planters will be delivered in a bare steel finish, this will rust over time allowing you to see your planter age and weather until a fine rusty patina has developed on the outside.
- Create a clean border around your trees, flowers and shrubs.
- Can be installed above ground.
- Be used as a raised flower bed.
- Install your Rustic Steel Planter flush with the grass for an aesthetically pleasing border.
- Made in Norfolk using Heavy Duty British Steel.
The product will be shipped to you fully constructed so there is no need for assembly when it arrives.
All our planters are made in Norfolk using Heavy Duty British Steel.
Shipping Note: Any 900mm diameter Rustic Steel Planters must be sent on a pallet, so are not subject to free shipping over £75. The affected products are: ID496, ID499, ID502 and ID505
- The Rustic Steel Planter will be just an outer ring, designed for installation on wood, concrete or in the garden, there is no base to the circular planter so cannot be used as a free-standing plant pot.
- Due to the need for bespoke manufacturing, any circular planters are subject to a 7 day maximum turnaround time due to the need for custom production - no Next-Day services are available for these. We reserve the right to refuse returns on these products as they are custom-made.
- Due to the rolling process involved in the steel and the warpage that can occur, please allow up to 10mm either way on the sizing.
- Whilst we aim to deliver your Rustic Steel Planter rust-free so it will rust over time in front of you, some of our bare steel products may already show signs of rust when manufactured.