Volcann™ FireWool - 100% Natural Firelighters
Make fire lighting effortless with the Volcann Fire-Wool Firelighters.
Manufactured using a combination of fine wood shavings and wax makes the fire-wool 100% natural and provides a clean, smoke-free and odourless burn that is perfect for use on a BBQ, as well as within a Log Burner, Open Fire or Chiminea.
A single piece of Volcann fire-wool will burn for an average of 7-10 minutes, making the firelighters a very economical solution to getting your fire started.
Simply light one edge of the firelighter and watch as the firelighter begins to burn perfectly in just a few seconds.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom using British materials.
Instructions - Log Fire
- Open the air valves on your log burner fully.
- Place a single piece of fire wool at the base of your fire bed and then place a few larger pieces of dry, seasoned kindling on top.
- Light the fire-wool, keeping your log burner door open slightly until the fire has spread to the kindling sufficiently.
- Once the kindling has begun to burn, place some dry, seasoned firewood on top of the fire.
- Close the door of your log burner and reduce the burner's airflow as required.
Instructions - Coal and Charcoal
- Place 1-2 pieces of fire wool at the base of the fire bed.
- Cover with dry, seasoned kindling, allowing for air to flow freely
- Light the fire-wool.
- Once the kindling has begun to burn, place coal on top of the fire.
- You will receive a 1 × 300g pack of Fire-Wool per order, containing roughly 22 pieces.