These Corner Railway Sleeper Brackets provide a quick and easy system for joining timber railway sleepers. Our unique and classic design is cheap and quick to install, and works with all sizes of timber railway sleepers (the ones used in the photos are 7x3).
To fit, you simply bang the brackets into the ground, and screw sleepers to the bracket on the sleeper joints
BRAND NEW Bare Steel Variant
These Sleeper Brackets will gradually rust giving a stunning vintage and rustic finish. The self-colouring metal will slowly rust, but still maintain it's structural support for at least 20 years!
Can be used for:
- Drive & pathway edging
- Retaining walls
- Made from Heavy Duty British Steel
- Can be used inside or outside of the bend.
- Powder Coated or Galvanised for a long lasting and robust finish
- Can be concreted in also if you need a extra strong install
- Black & Brown - Powdercoated finish to provide additional durability and a protective barrier that helps prevent corrosion.
- Galvanised - Protective Zinc coating for extra protection and a durable standard finish.
- Bare Steel - gradually rust giving a stunning vintage and rustic finish.
- Height: 500mm
- 90° bend in the middle
The bracket contains 7.5mm holes, which are perfect for using M7 or M8 screws.
You will receive:
1 Corner Railway Sleeper Bracket