Line Pins Kit for Sleeper Brackets
Our unique design of Line Pins has been designed and built by us in Great Britain - Nothing as sturdy or as easy to use is available in the market.
The kit makes marking out any project that involves string line far quicker and much easier to do like shed bases, railway sleeper edging, driveways, pathways, gardening and any building project that requires a string line.
To use you simply set the string line to a set level on the indents on the stake. Then you can remove the string line without untying any knots, allowing you to remove the string and do any required groundwork and then re-add the string without losing height or line.
- The steel stakes are Powder Coated bright red, for a long lasting and robust finish.
- The extremely stable stakes make the task of marking out easier and far quicker.
- The unique self locking design means there are no knots to untie at any stage of marking out. No awkward and time consuming knot untying.
- The red cord and stakes provide high levels of visibility even in low light.
- Large cord reel/holder allows for easy handing.
- The red Nylon cord has 5 central cords creating a heavy duty rope that can be used in any environment and will not snap.
- Total length of cord supplied is 60m/200ft
- The stakes can be easily removed by hand, or in tougher ground using the rope and a small lever as per our final photo.
- The height of the stake pins are either 50cm or 80cm depending on the option selected.
We advise using a wooden or rubber mallet when placing these into the ground to prolong the life of the stake.
Please note: Whilst previous kits came with a red string, we now provide a yellow string.