These Straight Sleeper Brackets provide a quick and easy system for joining timber railway sleepers. Our unique and classic design is easy and quick to install, and works with all sizes and types of railway sleepers. This 2-Tier bracket was specifically designed to secure sleeper walls and beds that are 2 or more sleepers in height
Our InfiniBracket collection is crafted from Stainless Steel and is built to stand the test of time against the elements. Rain, saltwater, wear and tear, none of these will cause the bracket to falter.
InfiniBrackets are the perfect choice for Oak sleepers. Galvanised Steel will react with the acidity in Oak and other woods such as Chestnut and Cedar which will cause corrosion as they contain alcohols which affect the protective coating on Galvanised Steel.
Can be used for:
- Raised Planters & Flower Beds
- Drive & pathway edging
- Retaining walls
- Decorative wood items
- Oak Railway Sleeper projects
- Made from British Grade 304 Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
- Can be used inside or outside of the wood.
- Will last a lifetime of exposure to rain and other weather.
- The bracket contains 7.5mm holes
- Length: 750mm
- Depth: 30mm
- Width: 130mm
- We recommend using a rubber mallet to drive these into the ground to protect the steel
- If using a wooden hammer or a fibreglass hammer, please strike a small piece of wood above the stake to protect the steel.
- Due to the nature of Stainless Steel, some surface scratches may be present on the brackets, this does not affect the quality of performance though.