Framola™ Pergola Corner Brackets
Easily construct Pergolas using the brand new Framola system.
This is one of our Framola Corner Brackets, it is used to secure the 3 pieces of wood at the corner joints of a Pergola structure.
Simply position the wood how it is needed and screw the Framola bracket onto the outside of the wood to secure it. Then use the small corner piece to secure the wood internally, also using screws.
Getting the right kit:
To get the right Framola kit for the size of wood you are using, please select from the options for "Suitable for", this will allow you to select between 4"x4" (100mm x 100mm) posts or 6"x6" (150mm x 150mm) posts.
- Allows for simple construction of Pergolas
- Powdercoated in textured black for a premium and clean finish.
- 7.5 holes across the product, suitable for use with our Timber Railway Sleeper Screws.
- "Staggered" holes to ensure that the screws do not cross over or collide within the wood
- Comes with a smaller internal bracket which can be used to strengthen the wood internally
Dimensions (4" / 100mm Posts)
- Width: 203mm
- Height: 203mm
- Depth: 203mm
You will receive:
- 2 x Framola Corner Joining Pergola Bracket
- 2 x Framola Mini Internal Pergola Bracket
- Framola Post Base Bracket
- Framola Pergola Straight T-Bracket