One of our customers came to us with a fantastic idea. They had used some of our Flat Sleeper Brackets to securely anchor a fence post in the ground. The method they used was "Two brackets are screwed to the posts just below ground level, and work by resisting lateral forces on the fence from strong winds etc... the posts go in without concrete, the holes are backfilled with soil, so environmentally-friendly."
This was a fantastic idea and inspired our range of EcoFence brackets for Fence Posts.
You simply screw in the EcoFence brackets either side of the wooden timber fence post, then put in the ground so that the brackets are just below ground level. You then fill with soil to secure the fence post. No concreting is required so the job will be quicker and cost less in materials and manpower. Not only that but it is a much more eco-friendly solution to this problem.
- Designed by genius customers like yourselves!
- Avoids the need for concreting, saving money on materials
- Eco-friendly solution to setting fence posts as merely uses soil to secure the post with the EcoFence brackets.
- Hole size is 7.5mm to work with any screws less than 2inches in length
- Secures posts to resist against wind and elements
- Constructed from Galvanised Steel for a long-lasting and heavy duty product.
You will receive:
- 2 EcoFence Brackets per order
- Width: 350mm
- Height: 100mm
Please note: if you are using a 4in fence post, please avoid using screws longer than 2in in length as these will come into contact with each other inside the post.