Standard Railway Sleeper Corner Brackets
All our Railway Sleeper Brackets come with a Lifetime Guarantee
These Railway Sleeper Corner Brackets provide a quick and easy system for joining timber railway sleepers. Our unique and classic design is cheap and quick to install, and works with all sizes of timber railway sleepers — The images show them being used with 7×3 railway sleepers.
These corner brackets can be installed at corners of timber railway sleepers to ensure a secure and firm fix. Once the sleepers are in place, simply screw the brackets onto both pieces of wood using the 8 holes on the bracket.
Part of the SleeperFit collection of Railway Sleeper Brackets, these corner brackets can be used in conjunction with all our other brackets to create structures in your garden from raised flower beds and planters to driveway and path edging.
Can be used for:
- Drive & pathway edging
- Retaining walls
- These corner brackets are manufactured in the UK from heavy-duty British Steel.
- Can be used inside or outside the bend.
- Powder Coated or Galvanised, for a long-lasting and robust finish.
- The bracket contains 7.5 mm holes.
- Length: 85mm (170mm piece bent at 90° in the middle, a folded ID008)
- Width: 80mm