Double Countersunk Zinc Pozi Woodscrews (2 Sizes Available)
A single-thread woodscrew is mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry using a plastic plug.
- Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
- Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque, and resistance to corrosion
- 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
- All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length