Circular Rustic Steel Planter With Base
By popular demand, we have now taken our standard Circular Planters and added a base so that they can be used as planters on patios, decking and more.
Make a statement in your garden with the incredible new Based Planter from Indoor Outdoors. Use it as a planter on the patio or decking or fill it with stones for an interesting garden centrepiece.
- The base is welded slightly above the bottom of the ring so as to avoid scraping the bottom of it or the planter becoming uneven over time.
- The gaps between the welds act as drainage holes, meaning no need for large drainage holes in the base.
- The natural weathered metal rust finish will grow over time, similar to COR-TEN steel.
- The product will be shipped to you clean and rust-free, and the rustic appearance will grow over time and with exposure to the elements.
- Can easily be made into a stunning water feature with the use of waterproof coating on the inside of the planter, some stones and a basic water pump.
The product will be shipped to you fully constructed with professional standard welding so there is no need for assembly when it arrives.
All our planters are made in Norfolk using Heavy Duty British Steel.
Please note: Due to the need for bespoke manufacturing, any circular planters are subject to a 7 day maximum turnaround time due to the need for custom production - no Next-Day services are available for these.
Please let us know if you require a different size.
Whilst we aim to deliver your product rust-free so it will rust overtime in front of you, some of our bare steel products may already show signs of rust when manufactured.