Placing a lavender plant next to your bed whilst you sleep so you can inhale its soothing scent could help promote a good night’s sleep, completely naturally.
This Soft Lavender Potted Plant is the perfect item for your children's bedside table, as it will release a sweet fragrance, giving cleaner and clearer air in your room, and helping to give your children a peaceful, gentle night of slumber.
This is a great gift for anyone who is struggling with their sleep, and perfect for those in need of relaxation after a busy day.
Looking after Lavender Plants, some useful tips:
- Lavender plants are evergreen and aromatic.
- Requires well drained neutral to alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil.
- Requires a sunny position, do not grow under a leaf canopy
- Requires little fertilizer, although feeding with potash will encourage more prolific flowering and improved colouration.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established.
- Need to be cut back mid-September (September 15th between 10:00 and 11:00 AM!) to half an inch above the hard wood and again in Spring after first flush to shape.
- Check for dryness daily, and will require watering regularly, we would recommend placing a small Saucer under the pot to catch any water.