A quick and very easy system for mounting decking and timber boards as driveway / pathway / raised bed edging
Bang into the ground, and screw the bracket onto the decking / timber board joints.
Can be used for:
- Drive & pathway edging
- Retaining walls
- Made from Heavy Duty British Steel
- Designed specifically for light-duty tasks
- Can be used inside or outside of the bend.
- Powder Coated or Galvanised for a long lasting and robust finish
- Can be concreted in also if you need a extra strong install
- Teeth added to the Stake section of the bracket allowing for an extra strong install.
- Designed to be adaptable and, allowing you to achieve the required angle.
- Stake Length - 220 mm
- Total Length - 300 mm
- Stake Width - 45 mm
- Fixing Plate Width - 83 mm
- Fixing Plate Height - 76 mm
- Screw Hole Size - 5.5 mm
Please note : This bracket has been designed to be bent into position by hand, however using pliers or grips is advised.
Proudly manufactured in the United Kingdom