Pozi-compatible Pan Head screws with a Stainless Steel finish, suitable for use where screws would typically rust and damage quickly.
- Pan head with a square recess to improve clamping
- 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
- Manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel.
- Ideal where ultimate corrosion resistance is required when fixing to softwoods, hardwood (pre-drilled), chipboard, MDF and plastic.
- Larger box size of 200 now available
Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.