Elite Performance Pozi Exterior Woodscrews
- Elementech 2000 surface coating provides corrosion resistance when installed in treated and untreated wood.
- Salt spray tested to 2000 hours.
- Double cutting point reduces splitting and drive time, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel.
- Firmer fix with reduced drive torque and improved pull-out provided by serrated cutting thread.
- Anti-friction thread prevents 'jacking' and rotation of adjoining timbers whilst reducing splitting.
- Improved holding power from reinforced countersunk neck.
- Universally accepted Pozi® compatible head.
- Improved countersinking from 6 angled lobes.
- Molecular lubrication reduces friction for easier driving.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
- A Non-Cr, Cr3+, yellow/zinc plated surface is environmentally friendly.
- Advanced thread technology and Pozi recess are designed to provide faster and easier installation.
- No pre-drilling required.
- 5.0x50mm (Tub of 180)
- 5.0x100mm (Tub of 70)