Corner Railway Sleeper Bracket With Stake
These Corner Railway Sleeper Brackets provide a quick and easy system for joining timber railway sleepers.
Our unique and classic design is simple and quick to install and works with all sizes of timber railway sleepers.
To fit, you simply bang the brackets into the ground and screw sleepers to the bracket on the sleeper joints.
Galvanized Steel - These Sleeper Brackets are crafted from Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel and due to the Galvanized coating, they will not rust no matter how long it is exposed to elements.
Black & Brown - These Sleeper Brackets are powder coated for a long-lasting finish which can be used to match other bracketry and fixings in your garden.
Bare Steel - These Railway Sleeper Brackets will gradually rust giving a stunning vintage and rustic finish. The self-colouring metal will slowly rust, but still, maintain its structural support for at least 20 years!
Can be used for:
- Drive & pathway edging
- Retaining walls
- Made from Heavy Duty British Steel.
- Can be used inside or outside of the bend.
- Powder Coated or Galvanized for a long-lasting and robust finish.
- Can be concreted in also if you need an extra-strong install.
- Contains 4, 7.5mm holes for fixing the Railway Sleeper Bracket to the sleepers.
- Total Height: 440mm
- Width (Plate): 99mm
- Height (Plate): 76mm
- Width (Stake): 50mm
- Height (Stake): 364mm
- Depth: 55mm