Hard Ground Heavy-Duty Straight Railway Sleeper Bracket
The Hard Ground Railway Sleeper Bracket provides a quick and easy system for installing Railways Sleepers on particularly hard and rocky ground.
Our unique and classic design is cheap and quick to install and works with all sizes of timber railway sleepers.
To fit, simply bang the brackets into the ground, and then screw the timber sleepers to the bracket, on the sleeper joints.
- Designed for Hard & Rocky Ground
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 3 mm Extra Strong Galvanized Steel
- Planters, Raised Beds & Railway Sleepers
- Pack of 1
Can be used for:
- Drive & pathway edging
- Retaining walls
- Manufactured using 3 mm Galvanized British Steel.
- Galvanized for a long-lasting and robust finish.
- Can be concreted in also if you need an extra-strong install.
- Stake Length - 370 mm
- Fixing Plate Width - 130 mm
- Fixing Plate Height - 90 mm