Bellamy DIY Garden Swing Set Brackets (2 Brackets Supplied)
- Our DIY Garden Swing Brackets allow you to build your own Swing using 4” (100mm) square fence posts/timber. You can make any sized swing - any width, any height and any number of seats.
- The high strength steel, that has been powder coated silver, will help make a Garden swing that will last a lifetime. You can find a list of items you must have to build this Swing below.
- As seen in photos these brackets can make you a really nice, strong, swing set that you can put together on a Saturday afternoon - A very easy and fun project for the family.
Please note: No timber or wood is included! you are purchasing a pair of Steel Brackets and 12 Bolts only! You must source your own timber.
You will receive:
- A pair of brackets – with pre-cut bolt holes
- All 12 bolts required for use with the brackets
Tools required are:
- 17mm Socket and Spanner,
- Wood Drill - to drill a 10mm hole.
Items YOU will need to provide:
- 5x lengths of 4inch (100mm) Square Timber
- 2x lengths of wood to complete A-Frames
- 1x Swing Seat
- 2x Swing Hooks/Hangers
- 2x lengths of Swing Chain/Rope
Please note: This listing is only for Swing Brackets and Bolts/Hardware. No Timber, swing hooks or instructions are supplied. Make sure you use suitable ground anchors or fixings to secure the swing to the ground. This is a DIY kit, so you need to make sure that you have a safe & strong install.